Yes! It’s competition time and this one is especially for our would-be Badgers in the Bristol and Bath area. We are absolutely delighted to be able to offer the fabulous prize of a taster meal for two at the Pony & Trap pub in Chew Magna.
The Pony & Trap is a 200 year old country pub situated between the cities of Bristol and Bath. Josh and Holly Eggleton arrived in March 2006 and have taken the pub from strength to strength. The menu is varied and changes daily but the emphasis is on simplicity.
Sourcing all fresh ingredients as locally as possible from a network of valued suppliers, the majority of meats, vegetables and fruits are all produced within just a few miles. With a burgeoning reputation for quality, the Pony & Trap was awarded a Michelin Star in the 2011 Michelin Guide, Great Britain and Ireland, which was retained for 2012 and 2013.
All you have to do is sign up and list your space for FREE at Storenextdoor (there’s a great Earnings Estimator that will help you work out how much you are able to charge plus lots of tips about the best way to list. Once you have listed your space you will automatically be entered into the PRIZE DRAW to win a taster meal for two (to be drawn on 29th March 2013).
Oh… and don’t forget you also get a lovely Miss Mo Badger mug as a prize for listing AS WELL – and you won’t have to wait to the end of March to get that as we will send it out pronto.
I’m even on hand to help come and take photos for you if you need a bit of Badger help – I do love to get out and about so please get in touch.
Viva the self-storage revolution!
|Prize Draw Rules
1. All Badgers (persons that list a space for rent on Storenextdoor.com within the timeframe of the competition will be automatically be entered into the prize draw.
2. A Badger will be entered everytime he or she lists a new space.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK email address unless otherwise stated.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 5 February 2013 until 29 March 2013.
10. Storenextdoor.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.