This week we have been deluged by Squirrels at Storenextdoor HQ… No kidding! They have been calling the Badger hotline requesting that we find them spaces in Bath, Bristol AND… London!
So we are launching this new competition today to encourage all of you wavering Badgers to get on with your listing… and to spread the word (Facebook, Twitter, email all your mates…I said wavering not waving, Marvin).
All you have to do is sign up and list your space for FREE (there’s a great Earnings Estimator that will help you work out how much you are able to charge plus lots of tips about the best way to list.
I’m even on hand to help come and take photos for you if you need a bit of Badger help – I do love to get out and about so please get in touch.
Once you have listed your space you will automatically be entered into the PRIZE DRAW to win £100 worth of Amazon vouchers – whoohoo!
Oh… and don’t forget you also get a lovely Miss Mo Badger mug as a prize for listing AS WELL – and you won’t have to wait to March to get that as we will send it out pronto.
Let me know if you have any questions and in the meantime let’s give those ready and waiting Squirrels what they need (and then @MarvinSquirrel might get off my back for a while).
Viva the self-storage revolution!
|Prize Draw Rules
1. All Badgers (persons that list a space for rent on Storenextdoor.com within the timeframe of the competition will be automatically be entered into the prize draw.
2. A Badger will be entered everytime he or she lists a new space.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK email address unless otherwise stated.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
9. The competition will run from 6 December 2012 until 6 March 2013.
10. Storenextdoor.com is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.